Robert Copperwhite has the capacity to offer one 30mins session to a frontline worker who would like some support each day.
It will be a session of grounded, empathic listening, where I will gently and sensitively guide a person into contact with their current felt experience. No previous experience of Focusing / Mindfulness or any other practice will be necessary.
Format: Zoom/Skype call (which I will host – they just need to click a link or can even dial in by phone)
Duration: Up to 30min session.
What the person can expect: To be greeted warmly and humanly. To discuss a little what is going on for them. To be invited to do a short guided Grounding practice to help the person be present to what is happening for them. I will be providing a supportive environment that is completely non-directive, client-led and flexible.
– I would suggest the person to get in a comfortable position and close their eyes if it feels ok
– guide a person in a simple but effective Grounding practice (no more than 5mins) – this is almost always supportive and leads to a sense of more space and relaxation in a person
– from there I would ask that person to see if something in them wants attention (that might be parts of them that feel tired, fearful, overwhelmed, … etc.)
– I would help the person to hold space in themselves, to welcome anything that is difficult and to offer empathic support to those difficult parts of themselves
– further steps may unfold, and I would help them with empathy and sensitivity to sense what is happening in themselves
– After the allotted time, I would suggest that they gently bring their awareness back to the room and to open their eyes
– If they wanted we might chat a little before ending the call
Just email email@example.com to book an appointment.